My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, December 3, 2010

THE SILENT STAR Plus a Dozen

Maggie Kirton, of Wynterblue Publishing Canada phoned me this morning.

The great news is that copies of The Silent Star plus a dozen  are on the bus and should arrive from North Bay late this evening.

Special thanks to all of you who pre-ordered your copy of my anthology. 

For those of you who are out of town I will have your book in the mail by Monday.

For those of you who live locally I will be calling you early next week to arrange a time for pick up or delivery.

I'm overjoyed by the pre-orders.

In fact I have only five copies left so for a few of you there is still some time to place your order.  The Silent Star plus a dozen is an anthology of short stories all of which were shortlisted in Wynterblue Publishing's WynLit 24 monthly competitions.  This book is dedicated to Maggie Kirton, Executive Director of Wynterblue.   

To place your order I'm just an email away.

No comments:

Post a Comment