My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's good to be back on line.....

My computer has been in the shop for the last few days.   I did promise myself that I would make at least one entry a day in this blog but sometimes events are beyond my control.  It's good to be back on line.

Please visit Brian Henry's website which is called The Quick Brown Fox   

I am very appreciative that he has featured SARA, a Canadian Saga on his site.  SARA is my first novel and I'm pleased to say it is in its third printing.   Copies of SARA are available and to order your copy just get in touch.

Brian Henry will be here in Elliot Lake October 22, 2011 for Elliot Lake's  Writers' Fall Festival and it will be a joy to welcome him to our town.

No comments:

Post a Comment