My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day

I was blessed this year to have both my daughters, my grandson, Matthew, and the great ice fisherman here for Christmas Day.  Joseph and David were here with us in our thoughts and our hearts.  Thanks to both boys for your phone calls.
It was a fun day and thanks to everyone for your beautiful gifts. 
Dudley, our little old fellow, is feeling a little better today......he finally had a little bit to eat today and we took him for a short walk over at Sheriff's Creek.
Hope Bigsy likes her pull toy.
Brian and I are going to put our gifts away today. 
Richard will be going home in the morning and then we will be back into our usual routine. We will take the tree down probably mid-week and it's all over again until Christmas 2011.
Love to you all.
Audrey/Mom/Gram (hugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment