My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Challenge of applying for Grants......

Soon I will be in the process of applying for grants from which I hope  $$  will be received for an upcoming planned community event.

Setting goals is the easy part however learning new marketing and promotional skills will be a great  challenge.

Creating a budget is very difficult when income and expenses are a relative unknown.

I expect it will all work out because things always have a way of doing just that but if you have any helpful advice or tips you wish to share about event planning and  the process of completing and submitting grant applications please know your comments are most welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment