My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ellen and the Hummingtree .... Elliot Lake Launch, Spring 2011

A strong woman of faith,
Ellen sits beneath her
Hummingtree and talks to God
through the yellow quartz rock.
She gifts us with glimpses of
her life and her
relationship with God.
She allows us to witness
her vulnerability.
and invites us into her heart
where we experience
her joys and sorrows.
Ellen holds up the mirror
and, whether we want to or not, we see ourselves.

Watch for the launch of Ellen and the Hummingtree  in early 2011.   This is my third novel and I am very excited about introducing you to Ellen.   I have dedicated this book to my sister, Eleanor, who, like Ellen, is a strong woman of faith.    Though it is early yet pre-orders are always welcome.  I am just an email away.

No comments:

Post a Comment