My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

26,768 is my current word count for NaNoWriMo.  It's a bigger challenge than I ever thought it would be.

The biggest problem is keeping focused.  Something called life keeps doing its best to interrupt the ink flow.

But I will be back at it tomorrow.  Hopefully I will have a few hours free to devote to creative writing.    My novel is called Moose Road.  It will, I think, contain eighteen chapters.  At least that is the plan. 

Many characters tell their story on Moose Road but perhaps the one who comes closest to telling the truth about what happened is the road itself.  :-)

Anyway I am starting on Chapter eleven tomorrow so I feel I am just a little bit more than half-way home.   I do hope to have completed at least 50000 words by month's end.

The exciting news is that now the book launch of Ellen and The Hummingtree  is only four days away.

You are invited to join us at 1 pm, Saturday, November 10th, in the Gallery at The Centre; Lester B. Pearson Civic Centre, Hwy 108, Elliot Lake.  Perhaps you will be the lucky one to win a free copy of my third  novel which is my first collaboration with Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com who has not only designed the book's cover but also has created beautiful illustrations throughout the book

Susan and I will both be there.  We will be reading the dialogue from one of the chapters of Ellen.  After the reading there will be a book signing.

Hope to see you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment