My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, November 12, 2012

NaNoWriMo ...

Because of my time spent preparing for and celebrating the Elliot Lake launch of Ellen and The Hummingtree I've had no opportunity since Friday to work on Moose Road for NaNoWriMo.

But I will be back to work on the manuscript tomorrow.  My current word count is 31,352.  I am confident I will reach the required 50,000 words before month's end.

Of course there will be a couple of small delays or detours.  One of these is the Canada Writes competition which I will be entering this week.  Another is the usual monthly writing competition, WynLit 24, on the weekend of November 24th, offered by Wynterblue Publishing Canada.

Since Ellen's launch I am left with only seven copies of the book in paperback format.  If you would like a copy please do get in touch soon by email.  Thanks.

As for my other books I believe I have maybe three copies left of The Silent Star plus a Dozen; maybe a dozen copies of  Reawakening  and I have I think seven or eight copies of Sara, a Canadian Saga.   Contact me if you would like to have one or more of these books.

Books make excellent Christmas gifts.

For those of you who prefer E-books The Silent Star plus a Dozen; Reawakening and Sara, a Canadian Saga are published by Wynterblue Publishing Canada and are available on Amazon.com

Once the few copies I have left of Ellen and The Hummingtree are sold, it will soon afterward be made available as an Ebook also on Amazon.com

Those of you who know me, know that writing is my joy.

Check out my author page on Facebook  You will also find me on Linked in; Pinterest and Twitter.

For those of you who are also participating in NaNoWriMo -- let the ink flow!







No comments:

Post a Comment