My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, November 16, 2012

I broke the 50K NaNoWriMo barrier today .....

Today I am very happy because I broke the 50K NaNoWriMo barrier.  My word count is now 51,293.

Of course I will continue writing but now I can relax, take more time, and maybe even have some time to read what I have so far written; maybe even start a little bit of editing.

I am enjoying the writing of Moose Road.  I hope readers will enjoy the story.  It is about a tragic accident that takes place five days before Christmas on Moose Road between a school bus and a snow plow.  The story is going to be, in many respects, a character study of each of the members of the seven families whose farms line Moose Road. The story will bring alive how each individual is impacted by this tragedy.

And who is to blame?  At the Hearing everyone will have an opinion as to who is at fault but perhaps it will be the story of Moose Road itself  that will come closest to the pure truth of the matter.

And now back to  the writing.  :-)
cover design by Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com
 


By the way, more good news to share.  I now have only two copies left of my most recent novel titled Ellen and The Hummingtree

If you wish to  have one of these copies please email me.

 
Come visit me on Facebook.  You will find me at http://www.facebook.com/audreyaustinca



No comments:

Post a Comment