My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Only one copy left ..... and today's NaNo word count ..

55,036 is my word count on NaNoWriMo at the end of this day.  I have only two more chapters to write and then my first draft of Moose Road will be complete.

I've set a personal goal to have that first draft ready to submit by the end of November. 

Then the very real work of rewriting, editing, and rewriting again will begin.

I'm having fun with it and I hope to have a manuscript fully prepared before the fall of 2013.
 
I'm happy to tell you that I have only one paperback copy left of
 
Ellen and The Hummingtree
 
If you would like to put your name on this last copy please email me.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment