My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ellen and The Hummingtree ... sold out

I'm overjoyed to tell you the latest news about my latest creative effort, Ellen and The Hummingtree.

Ellen has sold out.

I want to say thank you to everyone for the great feedback, the good reviews, your encouragement and support.  It means everything to me.

Thanks to NaNoWriMo I've made a good start on my next novel which is titled Moose Road

This story is about a tragic accident between a school bus and a snow plow.  It happens just a few days before Christmas on Moose Road.  The story explores how this tragedy impacts on the seven families whose farms line the country road. Each character has his story to tell but perhaps it is Moose Road itself that comes closest to speaking the truth.

Thanks once again to Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com for the cover design.


No comments:

Post a Comment