My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some photos taken at the Elliot Lake launch of Ellen and The Hummingtree ..

 
Thanks to all who attended Ellen's launch.

 
Taken during the reading -- Susan and I
read excerpt from Chapter 13, "Just a Sliver"

 
Thanks to Mayor Rick Hamilton for
conducting the draw &
congrats to Todd Sterling for winning the book
and congrats to the 4 poster winners

Before everyone arrived Brian
was preparing to make a DVD
which I hope to post on Youtube
if I can figure out how to do that.
 
 
 
My beautiful friend, Wendy and me

 
Susan and me at book signing

 
To all who bought a book thank you
and we hope you enjoy the
story and also the illustrations by Susan.

We all love Lucy :-) 


Lots of book signing -- thank you for
all the sales.
Only a very few copies of
Ellen and The Hummingtree  are left.
Email me if you wish to buy your copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment