My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Elliot Lake launch of Ellen and The Hummingtree was a great success ...

The Elliot Lake Launch of Ellen and The Hummingtree which took place this afternoon in the Gallery at The Centre was a great success.

Susan and I extend a big thank you to all who attended and purchased books.   I hope you will enjoy Ellen's story.

There was a great turnout today. Susan and I enjoyed reading an excerpt from Chapter 13 of the book titled "Just a Sliver."

Thank you to Mayor Rick Hamilton for honouring us with his presence and for conducting the draw. Congratulations to Todd Sterling who won a copy of Ellen and congrats to the four who won an Ellen poster in the draw.

A special thank you to Paul Gandhi, ARIEL representative, for all his hard work and the wonderful job he did of setting up the table and the chairs for all who attended.  

And thank you to my friend Jane Rowan for her kind introduction.

I have  just a very few copies left of Ellen and The Hummingtree.  If you are interested in buying your copy I am just an email away.

Brian had the camera rolling throughout a half hour of our gathering........ if I can figure out how to do it, I will get the DVD on  Youtube so that we can share the experience with you.   If I cannot figure out how to do it I will call on a good friend (and she knows who she is) to come on over and show this technically challenged person where I am going wrong. 

It was a wonderful afternoon in the beautiful Art Gallery at the Centre.  Thanks again to all who attended to welcome the arrival of Ellen and The Hummingtree.

Cover design and illustrations throughout
by Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment