My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ellen and The Hummingtree book launch ...

Here is the second review I have received from a reader of my most recent novel titled Ellen and The Hummingtree .

  From Goldie Luckey  6th November 20:08

 Audrey,
I couldn't put your book down, it was very moving, I was in tears during the final chapter. If I didn't know better I would say that the author really experienced those final years. You sure painted a picture. Hugs

Thank you so much, Goldie.  I am glad you enjoyed Ellen and The Hummingtree.

The book launch is not far off now and I'm sorry you can't be here for it, Goldie.

It is happening 1 pm on Saturday, November 10th in the Gallery at The Centre, Lester B. Pearson Civic Centre, Hwy. 108, Elliot Lake.

Everyone is invited.   Susan and I are very excited about this launch and look forward to seeing our friends Saturday afternoon.

There will be a draw for a free book after our reading and before the book signing.

 
Hope to see you there!  :-)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment