My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy :-)

As you can see I've been busy with a lot of creative housekeeping - Dinner At Seven is published and thanks for giving it such a warm welcome.

The Silent Star Plus a Dozen Selections is now published. Some of my past Kindle publications are now transformed into paperback editions as well for your reading pleasure.

Thanks to the suggestion from my dear friend, Mags, I have plans for three boxed sets; one will contain 3 novels; (working on this one now, DRAMA, a novel idea); one containing novellas; and the third will contain a trio or maybe even a quartet of short story anthologies.

Once I have all this work completed, I will continue with my current writing work in progress which is titled "All Them Houses". Thanks everyone for your continued encouragement and support. Much appreciated.


Check out the changes at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Additions to these bookshelves are:
and

 

No comments:

Post a Comment