My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Poetry from A to Z -- free today in the Kindle Store

 


Currently #4 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Canadian > Poetry

Poetry from A to Z is a collection of poems, some of which have been previously published in various anthologies. This collection includes a variety of subjects and styles for your reading enjoyment.

From my earliest childhood days I have memory of my mother, a wonderful poet, sharing her poetry with others.  It is her inspiration which has prompted me to put together this, my first book of poetry, which contains 50 poems that I hope you will enjoy reading. Free today in the Kindle Store.

Check out my author's page  http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment