My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Hole In The Wall - a short story

 





Lucille is worried. The mortgage is due and she doesn't have the money. What leads her into the basement? And is the hole in the wall really an answer to prayer?

To buy a home on your own when you are a single woman in your senior years takes a lot of courage, faith in self and downright determination.   I know this from some personal experience.  And I was able to draw upon personal memories when writing the short story, A Hole In The Wall.   I hope you enjoy the story.




Short story, The Hole In The Wall, is free for your reading pleasure on all Amazon sites today.

Check out my author's page  http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

The Hole In The Wall  dares to stand alone in the Kindle Store however it is also available as one of the twelve stories in short story anthology titled Social Studies, Book One - Dying To Be Popular  which is available in both Kindle and Paperback formats on all Amazon sites.

Cover Design by Susan Ruby K. of  http://yuneekpix.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment