My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Simply BE is available now from Createspace.com



Simply BE is now available in paperback format directly from Create Space.com.   Here is the link: 
 
Simply BE is a collection of inspirational thoughts, sayings and quotations. This book is a reminder of the importance of striving to be who we really are. It’s all about choice, and knowing that who we really are is a good thing to be, 

The wonderful cover design is by Susan Ruby K. of http://yuneekpix.com   I love this cover and the way it brings the past into the present. Thank you, Susan.



And you will never guess who did the illustrations throughout the book!

Yes, yours truly!  

I wanted to illustrate this book although I am definitely not a visual artist. The most important thing I hope to illustrate is that we don’t have to be perfect. We do the best we can with what we have and give thanks.

It is my hope that Simply BE
Will encourage you to step up
And be all that you know you can be.

 
Within a few days this book will also be available in both paperback and Kindle formats on all Amazon sites.   Check it out at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment