My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Simply BE -- my most recent publication

I am very pleased with the current ratings of my most recent publication Simply BE.

#14,740 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
  • #21 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational
  • #40 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
  • Simply BE  is a collection of inspirational thoughts, sayings and quotations. This book is a reminder of the importance of striving to be who we really are. It’s all about choice, and knowing that who we really are is a good thing to be,

    I wanted to illustrate this book although I am not a visual artist. The most important thing I hope to illustrate is that we don’t have to be perfect. We do the best we can with what we have and give thanks.

    It is my hope that Simply BE
    Will encourage you to step up
    And be all that you know you can be.
 
This is a very short book; only 90 pages.  Simply BE is available in both Kindle and Paperback formats for your reading enjoyment and, I hope you will find the affirmations uplifting and helpful.
 
Thanks for checking out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment