My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Silent Star Plus a Dozen -- free today in the Kindle Store





 "The Silent Star plus a Dozen" was originally an entry in WynLit 24 competitions offered by my publisher, Wynterblue Publishing Canada.   These 13 stories did well in competition.  Some took first place but all were short-listed.   The title is as it is because the short story titled The Silent Star received the most positive feedback and reviews.  I hope you enjoy these stories.  Writing short stories is something I love to do.      

"The Silent Star Plus a Dozen"  is free today in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites.



If you prefer the paperback edition, check out "The Silent Star Plus a Dozen Selections"  available on all Amazon sites.     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment