My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Keeping It Simple is free today in the Kindle Store

 
Keeping It Simple  is free today in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites.  Below are a couple of reviews this book has received.
 
Thanks for checking out my author's page:  http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
 
It Really is Possible to Heal
 Mary Belanger 
 
This  very well written manual  is by Audrey Austin; a wonderful therapist, author, and teacher.  
 
This book is written in a  sequential manner.  A reader is given a methodical overview of meditation, psychospiritual therapy, and the chakra system.  Learning to open  blocked chakras enables the reader to unite mind, body, and soul.

I am very grateful for Austin who has created such a wonderful resource on chakra meditation.
It really is possible to heal. Keeping it Simple has my Five Star rating. It has changed my life for the better.
 


A very easy-to-understand explanation of chakras

By Anu 
 
This is a well written book - very easy to understand the concept of chakras and the significance of each chakra. I am yet to try out the exercises for opening up each chakra. But if you are looking to familiarize yourself with the 7 chakras of the Indian/yogic tradition, I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment