My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, February 28, 2015

DRAMA - a novel idea (Boxed Sets on Kindle)



I am very excited to announce that very soon three of my novels which are:
and
 
 
will be brought to the Kindle reader in a boxed set
under the new title of
 


cover design Susan Ruby K.
 
 
Buying these 3 novels in a boxed set will provide a cost savings to the reader.
 
I have it in my future plans to do the same thing with my Social Studies Books -- which again will provide savings to the Kindle Reader.
 
And I am considering doing the same with my three novellas:  Crabapple Court; Recompense; and When God Gives Us Spring.
 
I am finding it fun and exciting to keep up with all that is happening in the on-line publishing world.   Special thanks to my dear friend, Mags, for suggesting the idea of
putting these books into boxed sets. 
 
Special thanks to Susan Ruby K. of http://yuneekpix.com for her
brilliant cover designs.  Such a talent!
 
More and more readers are choosing the Kindle E-reader and it is my pleasure to soon provide these boxed sets to provide cost savings.
 
Of course the books will continue to be individually available in both
Kindle and Paperback format exclusively on all Amazon sites.
 
I confess I am one who still prefers the feel of a real book in my hands.
 
Thank you for checking out my author's page at
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment