My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Another Mother's Day .... free today on Amazon

Mother's Day is fast approaching. What better way to gift your Mom than with a good book?
Today on Kindle one of my short stories titled "Another Mother's Day" is offered to you free.

Now for this mother I doubt I would want to buy a book or anything else for that matter. She is the mother from hell. Check it out free today on all Amazon sites.

Visit my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Paulette, Molinda and Anthony are a tough trio. Even in childhood they stuck together and did their best to provide protection to one another from their abusive mother. Grown up now, it's another Mother's Day. Together they plot their revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment