My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Books in Print Format are now available in Elliot Lake ....

At the request of some Elliot Lake Readers I ordered some copies of my books to make them more easily available to you here.

Now what I have on hand are: 3 copies of Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy; 4 copies of Keeping It Simple; 6 copies of Reawakening;  1 copy of Social Studies - Book One; 4 copies of Social Studies - Books Two and Three.

I'm expecting copies of Ellen and The Hummingtree any day now.
...
To buy your copy please message me or email me at audrey@persona.ca


Visit my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

These books and others are also available in both print and Kindle format on all Amazon sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment