My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, May 26, 2014

Crabapple Court -- coming soon :-)

The residents of Crabapple Court and I have been keeping company for many months now.  I love them all, even the bad guys, and my heart goes out to Patricia when her child disappears.  This novella is my newest baby.  I'm almost, but not quite, ready to give birth and let her out into what I hope will be a welcoming world.  Watch for the local launch of Crabapple Court this fall.    Cover design by Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com

 

The residents of Crabapple Court and I have been keeping company for many months now. I love them all, even the bad guys, and my heart goes out to Patricia when her child disappears. 

 This novella is my newest baby. I'm almost, but not quite, ready to give birth and let her out into what I hope will be a welcoming world. 

 Watch for the local launch of Crabapple Court this fall. 

 Cover design by Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com




No comments:

Post a Comment