My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Crabapple Court -- Elliot Lake Launch Fall of 2014

I confess that for the last little while my focus has not been on Crabapple Court. I've been kept busy the last few weeks compiling my short stories focused on social issues and have now published SOCIAL STUDIES - Books one, two and three.

In addition I've totally reformatted Keeping It Simple and it is once again available not only in Kindle format but also in print format through both Amazon and Create Space.

I've also been working on reformatting Ellen and The Hummingtree and now this fictional memoir is also once again available in print format.

For those readers who live in the Elliot Lake area I have on hand a few copies each of Sara, a Canadian Saga; Keeping It Simple; Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy; Ellen and The Hummingtree; Reawakening; and Social Studies - Books One, Two and Three.

To order your copy - audrey@persona.ca or message me on Facebook.

Now it is time for my focus to return to Crabapple Court. I look forward to its local Elliot Lake launch in the fall of 2014.

Check out my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Thanks for your continued encouragement and support. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment