My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, May 12, 2014

Books On Hand for Elliot Lake Readers ...

For Elliot Lake Readers:

All copies of When God Gives Us Spring that I had on hand are sold out..

Books I still have on hand are:
...
Sara, a Canadian Saga (6 copies)
Keeping It Simple - Imagine Being Whole (4 copies)
Moose Road -a Canadian Tragedy (3 copies)
Ellen and The Hummingtree (4 copies)
Reawakening (6 copies)
Social Studies - Book One (2 copies)
Book Two (4 copies)
Book Three (4 copies)

To purchase any of these books directly from me please message or email me at audrey@persona.ca

For readers outside of Ellliot Lake these and other books are available in both print and Kindle format on all Amazon sites.

Please visit my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Thank you Elliot Lake Readers for your continued encouragement and support.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All Cover Designs by
Susan Ruby K. of
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment