My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sara, a Canadian Saga

My first novel titled Sara, a Canadian Saga is currently #26 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life

Sara, a Canadian Saga is my first novel. Based on the harsh reality of life during the days of the Great Depression we follow one family. The story starts in the Maritime Provinces of Canada. The struggling economy is the deciding factor for Roy who makes the move to Toronto leaving Sara and their then two children behind in Prince Edward Island. Once he secures employment Sara and the children join him. More children follow and the Canadian Dream is more elusive than ever.

The Kindle edition of this book is free today only at all Amazon sites. SARA is also available in print format.

 Check out my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment