My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, May 30, 2014

Social Studies - Book One (Dying To Be Popular)

Social Studies - Book One is the first in a trilogy of short story anthologies with the focus on social issues. The Kindle Edition of this book is free today on all Amazon sites.

SOCIAL STUDIES - Book One sub-titled "Dying To Be Popular..." is a compilation of 12 short stories with the focus on social issues.

From the Author

SOCIAL STUDIES - Book One sub-titled "Dying To Be Popular" is a compilation of 12 short stories with the focus on social issues including such subjects as spousal abuse, elder abuse, child abuse, and animal welfare.

I have drawn from my experience as counselor and psychospiritual practitioner in order to write and compile this trilogy of anthologies about contemporary topics that sadly are far too common in the world in which we live.

I hope you enjoy and learn from these stories and, if you do, don't forget to purchase Books Two and Three in this anthology series.

Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment