My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Weaving Alice



#35 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Metaphysical is the current rating of one of my short stories titled Weaving Alice.

Check it out. Free today on all Amazon sites. Visit my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

If you enjoy this short story you will want to explore one of my anthologies titled Social Studies - Book Three in which Weaving Alice is one of the 12 featured short stories.
 

#35 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Metaphysical is the current rating of one of my short stories titled Weaving Alice.

Check it out.  Free today on all Amazon sites.  Visit my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

If you enjoy this short story you will want to explore one of my anthologies titled Social Studies - Book Three in which Weaving Alice is one of the 12 featured short stories.
 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment