My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day .... my Mother's Day Gift to you ...

Review

Unorthodox Mama's review
5 of 5 stars
I loved it.

  Sara focuses on the lives of Sara, Roy and their immediate family. But you do get a feel of what times are like for everyone.

It was an easy read. Sara is by far my favourite. Roy was a close second until I saw the kind of temper he grew into.

Sara would be a great add in the Canadian english class.

This is a great read if you are interested in Canadian historical fiction, stories that are of the same or similar fabric of Little House or are just looking for a great read.

From the Author

Sara, a Canadian Saga is my first novel. Based on the harsh reality of life during the days of the Great Depression we follow one family. The story starts in the Maritime Provinces of Canada. The struggling economy is the deciding factor for Roy who makes the move to Toronto leaving Sara and their then two children behind in Prince Edward Island. Once he secures employment Sara and the children join him. More children follow and the Canadian Dream is more elusive than ever

Enjoy the Kindle edition of Sara, a Canadian Saga free today on all Amazon sites as my Mother's Day gift to my readers. Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

ALSO: free today is one of my short stories titled "Another Mother's Day". Now this is a mother from hell and you can be grateful she was not your mother however you may enjoy the story and the fact that the now grown-up children are finally able to reap their sweet revenge.

Happy Mother's Day to all my family & friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment