My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Hole In The Wall - a review

Short story titled The Hole In The Wall - a review.
Providing, November 12, 2013
By

BirdieTracy (Poetry, Texas)
Verified Purchase

This review is from: THE HOLE IN THE WALL (Short Stories - Social Issues) (Kindle Edition)

A very short tale about a woman's faith that the Lord will provide.
Also a rather sad look at "golden years" that can be as tough as those of young people just starting out.

Thank you for your positive review.

Thanks for checking out all my short stories, novellas and novels on all Amazon sites. And thanks for visiting my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

The greatest gift any author can receive is a positive review. Thank you to all my readers for your continued encouragement and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment