My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Passion for Staying Put - a review

A review of my short story titled Passion For Staying Put.
4.0 out of 5 stars November 12, 2013
By
...
BirdieTracy (Poetry, Texas)
Verified Purchase

This review is from: PASSION FOR STAYING PUT - a short story (Short Stories - Social Issues) (Kindle Edition)

A short story about a husband and wife who are trying to cope with the loss of their daughter.
Bitterness, blame and guilt are the predominant (and largely unspoken) themes here.
Sad- but well written.

I hope you will visit my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
Many of my short stories dare to stand alone but if you enjoy reading short stories check out my four short story anthologies available at all Amazon sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment