My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, April 17, 2014

At The Edge of His World

AT THE EDGE OF HIS WORLD is a short story for children.  I was inspired to write this story when my own stone garden retaining wall was being demolished and a new more modern and stable one was being constructed.  My own chipmunk was frantic and I felt very sorry that we were, of necessity, destroying his home.  It was either take the wall down or wait a while longer while it fell down of its own accord.  I was also very relieved once my new wall was built to see the little fellow under the Forsythia bush near a small hole in the ground which I knew was his brand new entrance into his new home ........ so this is a short fictional story for children based on this author's true experience.   I hope your children enjoy the story and I hope you do too.   

Visit my author page  http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment