My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Shattered and Beaten - a review

My short story Shattered and Beaten has received this very positive review.
If you enjoy this short story too then you may want to check out my anthologies titled Social Studies - Books One, Two and Three.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!, Kathy Marchand 15, 2014 ...
By

T-N-T2 -
Verified Purchase

This review is from: SHATTERED AND BEATEN (Short Stories - Social Issues) (Kindle Edition)

Tragic love for sure. Grab the kleenex you will need them. Such a beautiful story of pain triumph and loss. Glad the alternate ending was not the ending, not that I liked either can't wait to see what else is in store for the Evans clan.

Thank you for your great review Kathy. Much appreciated

For all my short stories check all Amazon sites. Thanks for visiting my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment