My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy ..... a Review

Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy has recently received another positive review that I am happy to share with you. Thank you, Alan Black. And thank you to my readers. Your positive reviews mean the world to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tragic and compelling, April 7, 2014

By

Alan Black
Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Moose Road a Canadian Tragedy (Kindle Edition)

Austin has written a not so simple story, weaving the lives of multiple residents on Moose Road around one tragic accident that leaves no one on the road or in the nearby Northern Ontario Canada town untouched. The subplots tug at our desire to comfort some residents of this town with a hug and those same subplots yank at our exasperation switch yelling at us to slap sense into some of these same people. The main story cries for our attention and gets it.

Austin is able to show us one tragedy from every point of view except the moose. The characters are so real that I wonder what Austin's neighbors thought about having their secret lives dragged into the public view. I started this book just to have something to read in between my own chores. However... to heck with the chores, I finished the book in one sitting.

Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy is available at all Amazon sites in both Kindle and print format.

Thanks for visiting my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
See more



No comments:

Post a Comment