My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

After Words -- a review

After Words -- thank you for this positive review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and right to the point!, April 12, 2014

By

Anton S. Wojcik (Rochester Hills, Michigan)

This review is from: AFTER WORDS: a short story (Short Story - Social Issues) (Kindle Edition)

An unputdownable, fantastic, short story, read.
Get it and enjoy it!
This story will hold your attention for sure.

Tony Wo

Thank you Anton. Your positive review encourages me to continue writing my short stories.

After Words and many other of my short stories are available in Kindle format on all Amazon sites. Many of my short stories dare, like Daniel, to stand alone but I have also compiled four short story anthologies for your reading enjoyment.

Visit my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin


 
 
 
 
My Four Short Story Anthologies
Compiled for your reading enjoyment.
 
Available on all Amazon sites
or directly from Createspace.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment