My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Weaving Alice - a review

Short story - Weaving Alice - a positive review.
5.0 out of 5 stars did not see that coming!, Blue October 9, 2013
By
...
Carleen E. Nicholson "CeeWaves" (Dover NH USA)
Verified Purchase

This review is from: WEAVING ALICE - a short story (Kindle Edition)
I had not read the description before ii purchased it...the title and cover just appealed to me. I loved it!!! I did not see the ending coming and was totally blown away! Great job!!

Thank you, Carleen.

Check out all my short stories, some stand-alone and also my four short story anthologies at all Amazon sites.
Thanks for visiting my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment