My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, April 12, 2015

What not to ask a writer....

You are a writer too, yes?  And don't you just love it when someone asks, "What are your books about?"

It is every writer's nightmare question.

I have eighteen books on the table; each one unique and special in its own way.

I am not locked into a single genre in my reading or writing preferences.

How many hours can you spend with me in order to explain to you what all my books are about? 

The ideal question to a writer is,  "I am most interested in .........  Do you have a book on this topic?"

When asked, "What are your books about?", I do my best to turn the conversation back to the potential reader and ask, "What kind of book do you most enjoy reading?"

Sometimes it works.  Sometimes --  well, we just do our best and carry on.  :-)

You will find my books on all Amazon sites in both Kindle and Paperback format.   I hope you find something  from among them to please you.

http://www.amazon.com/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment