My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, April 2, 2015

To Be Who You Were Meant To Be in the First Place --- Simply BE

ALL THEM HOUSES

“Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it’s about un-becoming
Everything that isn’t really you ...
so you can be who you were meant
to be in the first place."


Author unknown.

It was the above quotation plus some verses that I wrote many years ago that prompted me to do a little more writing with the result that I have published Simply BE.

I've reached a place in life where this quotation is very meaningful to me.

 "All Them Houses" is my current work in progress -- a memoir. And this quotation is inspirational to me in my current writing.

I wish I knew who the author was so that I could say thank you.

Cover design:  Susan Ruby K. of yuneekpix.com
 
Interior illustrations:  Audrey Austin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment