My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Joshua's Journey -- free today in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites

Joshua is an old man who lives in his room in a nursing home. He tells his story in a matter of fact way with no apology. He has experienced his share of difficulties and life has left him angry and bitter. He is unprepared for his meeting with Victoria. Because of his encounter with this little girl Joshua makes the decision to do the right thing. His action is his gift to himself on his birthday.


 

From the Author

In my life I've sometimes had occasion to meet an elderly person who is quite angry and bitter about life ........ I tend to feel sorry for such a person and I confess I wonder what has happened in his earlier years to make him this unhappy and cantankerous in old age.    These were the thoughts and the questions in my mind when I wrote the short story, Joshua's Journey.  I hope you enjoy the story.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment