My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Books for Children

So far I have written three books for young readers.   For the youngest children there is the book titled The Last Drop.   This is a story about two young children who can't go out to play because it is a rainy day.  The story is told in rhyming couplets; educational and a story that helps a young child to learn the alphabet.

This book is available in both Kindle and Paperback format on all Amazon sites.

 
Another story I have written for young children is titled At The Edge of His World.   This is a book for children maybe up to the age of ten.   It is the adventure of a little chipmunk who fears his world is crumbling along with the garden wall.
This book is available in Kindle format only although I do hope to  publish it in paperback one day in the not too far future.
 
 
My third book for children is titled Beyond The Blue.  This book is a coming-of-age novella written for school aged children.  The book is about bullying and one young boy's victory over the boys who were doing their best to make his life miserable.   It's about a lot more too.  Beyond The Blue is available in both Kindle and Paperback formats on all Amazon sites.
 
 
These three books which I have written for children are available on all Amazon sites.
 
Thanks for checking out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment