My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Weaving Alice - Free in the Kindle Store today



#29 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Metaphysical

Weaving Alice is a short story and it is free today in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites.

WEAVING ALICE is a story about a meeting on earth between personified good and evil. The mystical ending will bring a smile to your face


This short story is also available in both Kindle and Paperback formats as one of twelve stories in a short story anthology titled Social Studies, Book Three - Weaving Alice  on all Amazon sites.     

A review of Weaving Alice - 5.0 out of 5 stars did not see that coming! Oct. 9 2013
By Carleen E. Nicholson - Published on Amazon.com
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
I had not read the description before ii purchased it...the title and cover just appealed to me. I loved it!!! I did not see the ending coming and was totally blown away! Great job!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment