My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Crabapple Court free today in the Kindle Store



Susie Donnelly is missing.  Has she run away?  Is she just a little girl playing hide and seek?
Is it a kidnapping? A murder?

Without exception the residents of Crabapple Court do not like to draw attention to themselves or to their homes. They do not like publicity. They do not appreciate media attention but this day, whether they like it or not, the Fairmont residents are keeping them under strict scrutiny. Indeed the eyes of the entire country are fixed upon them.



Currently  #11 in Kindle Store > Books > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Crime Fiction > Kidnapping


a short excerpt from Crabapple Court:

Each individual's truth, until shared, is locked in a sacred space in one's memory. Memory does have its share of weakness. It can be faulty. As weeks turn into months memory is often tested. "Tell me a story and remember what you said."

I find it very interesting that the residents of the seven farms impacted by the tragedy each retain a different personal memory of the accident and its aftermath. Although I am well aware that it would not occur to any ordinary human that an old long-travelled country road could possibly have the capacity to remember, I can assure you that I do. Yes, indeed, I do have a memory. Even though I am very old it remains a good one. I do remember well.

Some thoughts give me reason to smile while other memories I would prefer to forget.




Crabapple Court  is also available in paperback format on all Amazon sites.  It is also available at Createspace.com   The link is    https://www.createspace.com/4463611  

Beautiful cover design is by Susan Ruby K. of http://yuneekpix.com

Check out my author's page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment