My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wynterblue Publishing Canada ......

I feel very proud to be a Wynterblue author.  If it were not for Maggie Kirton, and Wynterblue Publishing Canada, I doubt very much if I would be having the publication success that I am blessed to be enjoying.

Please check out Wynterblue Publishing's website.

You will see there are some new pages there........check out  "all Wynterblue Books".

Along with my four publications you will see other books written by northern authors all published thanks to Wynterblue Publishing Canada.

I am thrilled with the orders I am currently receiving for Keeping it Simple.

Thank you and thanks for keeping those orders coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment