My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fretta and Thin ....by Susan Krupp

Recently it was my privilege to read a new book titled Fretta and Thin which is written by local writer and artist, Susan Krupp.

I loved the drama, the imagery and the artsy characters.  The black cape and the strange waiter gave great connectedness throughout.........I didn't want to put the book down.

I shed a tear at the end.  Fretta and Thin is very strange yet intriguing.  I really enjoyed the story and the author's simplistic way of writing complex thoughts....and the newspaper clippings throughout were clever and appropriate.  Many of them gave me a good laugh.

Fretta and Thin  will be on the market, available & for sale at the Elliot Lake Trade Show taking place in our local arena the weekend of Friday, April 30th.

Author, Susan Krupp, will be there for book signings.

This is one book launch you don't want to miss.   April 30th, May 1st and 2nd at the Trade Show, Elliot Lake Arena.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment