My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday's child ....

"Thursday's child has far to go.."    And on Saturday for me it will be back to the drawing board to continue working on the CFDC Grant Application for our Elliot Lake Writers' Fall  Festival happening October 22, 2011. 

Today I did manage to write a very short piece completing last ELWW meeting's assignment.

And I have worked on and submitted a short story that may or may not be appropriate for Elliot Lake Writers' first ever anthology to be launched October 22nd.  

Still working on a story for the Gemini Magazine Short Story Contest.  Thursday's child has far to go....this must be Thursday.

I learned this morning that copies of Sara, a Canadian Saga;  Reawakening;  The Silent Star plus a Dozen and Keeping it Simple will be in my possession early next week.  Thanks to all for your pre-orders.





To order copies of the above books contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment