My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Perennial housework.......

I'm not a big fan of housework at the best of times but Brian & I know that if we don't do it, then it simply won't get done.  The proverbial Good Fairy doesn't seem to pay the slightest attention to our wishes.

And so most of today was spent doing chores.

But I did steal some time to enjoy the warmth of the sun on the backyard deck.  I know spring is not far off now.

It is unusual for me to have an entire week with no obligatory things I need to do.  What a treat!

And thanks to all who have ordered copies of Keeping it Simple.

I have only seven copies left to sell and I will take them along to the Trade Show where they can keep Sara, Reawakening and The Silent Star company on the sales table.

No comments:

Post a Comment