My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, March 11, 2011

Parmesan Polenta, Million Dollar Chicken & still Keeping it Simple ...........

Friday, March 11, 11 ...........A great day to relax.  The wind is howling outside my window and I'm glad I'm at home where it is warm and dry.  

This day provides a nice end to what has been a wonderful week.

Company's coming for supper & I will cook Parmesan Polenta smothered in Million Dollar Chicken; a meal I can keep my eye on while readers come by this afternoon to pick up their copies of Keeping it Simple.

And I still have a few copies left of this book on Meditation, the Chakras and Emotional Healing if you are interested in obtaining a copy for yourself.

Copies of The Silent Star plus a DozenSARA, a Canadian Saga and Reawakening are now available as well. 

To order your book(s) please e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment