My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Beyond The Blue - an excerpt

Beyond The Blue - an excerpt

"During the short walk to David's house the two boys shared a comforting closeness that only best friends can experience.  "Thanks for inviting me to your house tonight, Tony.  It's much more fun at your house than it is at mine."

"Hey, David, come on over anytime you want," Anthony offered.

"Thanks buddy.  You know sometimes with my dad spending so many hours away from home at work and my mom wrapped up in women's fashion magazines I feel really alone in my house."

Anthony immediately thought of Enigami.  He smiled and, throwing his arm around his good friend's shoulder, he said, "Take it from me, you're never alone, David."


Beyond The Blue is available exclusively on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle formats.   


Beyond The Blue will be released as an audio book
narrated by Earl Sewell
in the spring of 2019.

The audio book will be available on
Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes.

Thank you for your continued support
and for your positive reviews on
Amazon and on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment