My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Wearing my other hat ........

This writer is also available in Elliot Lake as a psychospiritual practitioner.

There is currently one space available on Tuesday mornings at nine a.m.  If you are interested in pursuing meaningful, insightful, transformational, one-on-one, personal growth counseling sessions then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

I will meet you where you are, emotionally and spiritually.   Our work together will focus on women's issues and there are many, as we all know.  But no mountain is too high to climb; no valley too low to explore.   I'm reminded that it's easier to see the light in a dark room.   

This effective, affordable, empowering counseling service is available to women who reside in Elliot Lake.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change; courage to change the one I can; and the wisdom to know it's me."

audrey@persona.ca

Also I am currently preparing for our "Getting High On Life - Spring 2020 Workshop for Women" happening May 11th here in Elliot Lake.   Topic will be announced after voting takes place.  If you wish to submit your suggestion for workshop topic, please do, and I will add it to the growing list.  




No comments:

Post a Comment